2017年3月27日 星期一

Sunsets at My Favorite Spot at Shippan Island (Stamford, CT)

This beach is about one mile from my house and I grab my camera to there often.  It is a small beach but offers a big views.  In a clear day, one can see the skylines of New York City.

 
 
 
 
 
 
I specially like the colors of this picture below.  I took three exposures of the scene (+1ev, 0ev, -1ev)  and then combined to a picture by using HDR technique in computer. 
 
All the pictures were taken in 2016 by a Panasonic DMC-ZS40, Nikon D3100 with 10-140mm lens, and iPhone 5S.  Due to strong colors in the sunset, a very sharp lens is not essential (I wish I had a pro-grade camera and lenses).  The most important factor is to show up at the right moment and to shoot at the right angle.
 
All the pictures are processed with iOS apps in my iPad, PerfectlyClear, TouchRetouch, FilterStorm, and ProHDR.  Thank you for your suggestions and comments.


 
 



 

沒有留言:

張貼留言